This Cookies Policy is issued by Husqvarna AB (publ.) on behalf of itself, its subsidiaries and its affiliates (together, “Husqvarna Group”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and is addressed to users and visitors to our websites (“you”).
How cookies are used is contingent on the type of cookies. There are two types of cookies:
Persistent Cookie: This type of cookie is used to "remember" information such as your username and password. It is stored for a specified period of time or remains on your computer as long as you decide not to "log out" of this registration service. If you do not use the "Do not ask for my username and password in the future" feature, these cookies will not be stored on your computer.
Session Cookie: This type of cookie is used to keep track of the language you have chosen on the web page, for example. During the period you visit a site, these cookies are temporarily stored in your computer's memory. A session cookie is not stored for a long time on your computer and usually disappears when you close your web browser. By using these cookies, Husqvarna wishes to better target the relevant information to our visitors.
We further classify our cookies according to the following categories:
- Strictly necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Functional:These cookies allow the basic features of the Site and are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, such as saving the contents of your wish list.
- Performance:These cookies measure the performance of our Sites, to enable technical optimisation and design
- Advertising:These cookies record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies measure the effectiveness of our advertising and allows targeting of advertising and promotions.
- Social Sharing:These cookies enable sharing functionality on social networks.
- Social Networks:These cookies track behaviour on social networks and other online behaviours.
We also use Google Analytics cookies to identify certain demographic information for marketing purposes. Users remain anonymous to us, which receives information selected by the provider to target business activities more effectively. The customer ID anonymously identifies visitors on multiple sessions and is stored for a period of 26 months before deleting.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 1 November 2019.